The Laboratory of Information Materials is an important platform for practical teaching and scientific research of our college. Over the years, the tasks of teaching and research undertaken by laboratories have been very onerous. The frequency of experimental instruments and equipments is high and management and maintenance are difficult. In order to improve the service life of laboratory equipments and precision instruments, and further standardize the operation of the laboratory to ensure the orderly development of teaching and scientific research work, following are the provisions:
(1) Sample preparation, processing,and testing carried out in Room 5105, 5106, 5107, 5108 of 5th Experimental Building and Room 318, 321 of Information Building must make an appointment 1 day in advance and detailed records are NEEDED at the administrator's office.
(2) The use of precision equipments to carry out sample preparation and testing must be guided by the teacher throughout the course and MUST not be handed over to the students for operation. After the end of use, it must be faithfully registered in the log book (pink cover).
(3) In the experimental teaching (professional experiment, engineering practice, graduation design), precision instruments used for preparation and testing must be strictly limited.
(4) As dangerous chemical reagents such as hydrochloric acid, acetone, etc. have been filed with the Public Security Bureau, if they are to be used, they must be registered by the teacher in person at the administrator's office, and they should be weighed according to the amount used. The waste liquid must be stored in a uniform waste bottle and properly placed.
(5) The X-ray diffraction spectrometer (XRD) of lab 5105 and precision instruments in lab 318, 321 are only open during working day.
(6) After instruments and equipment used, the relevant areas of the laboratory must be cleaned and the relevant records must be filled out on the registration form of the experimental instruments.
Teachers are required to abide by the above regulations and strictly require students to abide by the relevant experimental work depending on the severity of the situation. Thank you for your cooperation!